Please pick an appropriate number. When you are ready,
hit the Computer Guess
|Games user guessed:||0|
|Average user guesses:||0.00|
|Games computer guessed:||0|
|Average computer guesses:||0.00|
- There are two opponents. One picks a number, and the other one
attempts to guess the number. The person picking the number must
give accurate answers to the guesses.
- The person picking a number picks a three digit number.
In this version, there may be no leading zeros, and digits
may not be repeated.
- The person guessing the number gives three digit numbers.
- The person who picked the number answers:
Multiple answers may come out of a single guess. For examples,
look at the table below:
- Fermi -- One of the digits in the guess matches
one of the digits in the answer, and it is in the right
- Pico -- One of the digits in the guess matches
one of the digits in the answer, but the digit is not
in the right place.
- Bagels -- None of the digits in the guess match
any of the digits in the answer.
|123||456||Bagels -- None of the digits match.|
|123||345||Pico -- The 3 matches, but is in the wrong place.|
|123||543||Fermi -- The 3 matches, and is in the right place.|
|123||321||Pico Pico Fermi -- The 3 and
1 match, but are in the wrong place, and the 2 matches
and is in the right place.|
- Players take turns holding each role.
The one who averages the fewest guesses is the better player.