1. When an object in motion looks like it's deflected from its course
as if a force is moving it sideways.
2.A severe tropical cyclone usually with heavy rains and wind over 76
3. A strong downward air current that lowers the temperature of storm.
4. Strong thunderstorms that could start a hurricane.
5. The center of a hurricane; very calm.
6. The area that a hurricane concentrates it's energy on.
7. Deadly waves that are pushed ashore by a hurricane.
8. A powerful circular tube in the center of a tornado.
9. A violently destructive funnel windstorm caused by collided cold
and warm air masses .
The look has changed! Some of the puzzles that people list for the public
get indexed by the search engines
Some people find those puzzles and cannot figure out how to make a puzzle
of their own. So this page now has the navigation sidebar.
Use the "Printable HTML" button to get a clean page,
in either HTML or PDF,
that you can use your browser's print button to print.
This page won't have buttons or ads, just your puzzle.
The PDF format allows the web site to know how large a
printer page is, and the fonts are scaled to fill the page.
The PDF takes awhile to generate. Don't panic!