Public Relation Titles
1. 1. What PR helps the marketing process by instilling in consumers a positive attitude towards the company?
2. 2.What PR group hires specialist to help them explain their activities to citizens and to assist the new media in their coverage of different agencies?
3. 3 Teaches people about PR at elementary, high school and university level?
4. 4 PR who helps patients, nurses and doctors can be found where?
5. 5 The united way, Girl scouts and the American Red Cross are an example of this PR Field.
6. 6 Organizations such as the American Medical Association and the American Bar association employ PR practitioners.
7. 7 PR experts who normally work for Celebrities
8. 8 Branches that are located globally
9. 9 Also called IR
10. 10 Can be used in _________Campaigns
11. 11 PR concerning global warming, water conservation, and energy conservation
12. 12 Deals with stressful situations
13. 13 The fastest growing field in PR
Some of the puzzles that people list for the public get indexed by the search engines (like Google). Some people find those puzzles and cannot figure out how to make a puzzle of their own. So this page now has the navigation sidebar.
There are now buttons on the puzzle so that you can get a clean page, in either HTML or PDF, that you can use your browser's print button to print. The PDF format allows the web site to know how large a printer page is, and the fonts are scaled to fill the page. The PDF takes awhile to generate. Don't panic!