This puzzle is meant to accompany the Sunday School lesson about the Ant as talked about in the book of Proverbs. The following questions are used with these words:
1. How many times do you think that ants are mentioned in the Bible? (Hint: only mentioned in Proverbs)
2. How does the Bible describe the ant: as wise or as foolish? (Prov. 30:24)
3. Why did God describe them that way? (Prov. 30:25)
4. Who did God say should go watch the ant? (Prov. 6:6)
5. Are ants lazy or hard workers?
6. What does the Bible say about the farmers in Proverbs 24:30-34?
7. Who sinned and caused the ground to be cursed? (Gen. 3:19)
8. How should we treat ants when we see them and their homes?
9. What are some places we can be like the ant?
Some of the puzzles that people list for the public
get indexed by the search engines
Some people find those puzzles and cannot figure out how to make a puzzle
of their own. So this page now has the navigation sidebar.
There are now buttons on the puzzle so that you can get a clean page,
in either HTML or PDF, that you can use your browser's print button
to print. The PDF format allows the web site to know how large a
printer page is, and the fonts are scaled to fill the page.
The PDF takes awhile to generate. Don't panic!