Anatomy & Phys Ch 6 Musclular System
This puzzle contains questions from the following goals:
1. Describe similarities and differences in the structure and function of the three types of muscle tissue and indicate where they are found in the body.
2. State the 4 main functions of the muscular system and list the main parts of the muscular system.
3. Define and explain the role of the following: endomysium, perimysium, epimysium, tendon, and aponeurosis. and label them on a diagram.
Microscopic Anatomy of Skeletal Muscle
4. Describe the microscopic structure of skeletal muscle and explain the role of actin- and myosin-containing myofilaments and label a sarcomere diagram.
Skeletal Muscle Activity
5. Describe how an action potential is initiated in a muscle cell. 6. Describe the events of muscle cell contraction
Use the "Printable HTML" button to get a clean page,
in either HTML or PDF,
that you can use your browser's print button to print.
This page won't have buttons or ads, just your puzzle.
The PDF format allows the web site to know how large a
printer page is, and the fonts are scaled to fill the page.
The PDF takes awhile to generate. Don't panic!