How much do you know about DNA? Test yourself to find out! Below are
some jumbled answers to different biology questions. Unscramble the
answers and check them using the button! :)
1) What does DNA stand for?
2) What does DNA produce to control an organism?
3) "DNA is a polymer made of repeating subunits called _____"
4) How many parts make up a nucleotide?
5) Nucleotides have a phosphate group, a nitrogenous base, and a
simple sugar called ___________.
6) In the phosphate group, one atom of phosphorus is surrounded by
what element's atoms?
7) How many nitrogenous bases are there in DNA?
8) What is the complimentary base of thymine?
9) What is the complimentary base of guanine?
10) The shape of DNA is known as a _________.
11) What carries the message of DNA to ribosomes?
12) Who established DNA's structure?
13) What is the process of copying DNA called?
14) What replaces "thymine" in an RNA sequence?
15) Where is DNA found in the cell?
16) BONUS Challenge! Transcript this DNA sequence into an RNA
TAC CAC AAT GAT TTC
The look has changed! Some of the puzzles that people list for the public
get indexed by the search engines
Some people find those puzzles and cannot figure out how to make a puzzle
of their own. So this page now has the navigation sidebar.
Use the "Printable HTML" button to get a clean page,
in either HTML or PDF,
that you can use your browser's print button to print.
This page won't have buttons or ads, just your puzzle.
The PDF format allows the web site to know how large a
printer page is, and the fonts are scaled to fill the page.
The PDF takes awhile to generate. Don't panic!